Eye of the Tiger Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the academy where beginners become pros!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inExp
Latest topics
» Earth Monster of the Week 4
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by yugiohmania827

» yugiohmania827 IS OUT!
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by yugiohmania827

» See ya guys! Tsubassa
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am by tsubassa

» illmatic is sadly leaving....
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 am by Eugene_Chaud

» Richbonner93's Departure
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 am by richbonner93

» Favorite Old School Card
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 am by Eugene_Chaud

» Debut of the Ranking Tournaments: December 26, 2011 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am by ~Prongs

» Earth Monstr of the Week 3
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 am by yugiohmania827

» ~Prongs here
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 am by yugiohmania827

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Tester Applications
Debut of the Ranking Tournaments: December 26, 2011 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time
How about classes?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier List Discussion
Richbonner93 and Illimatic123: Guide To Deck Building
Favorite Old School Card
brand new dorms
team stardust
Diffrent Strategies Classes
richbonner93's Roleplay character: Rein Barrett
Top posting users this week
No user

Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?

Go down 
3 posters

Is Vennominaga Fair?
Yes
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? I_vote_lcap86%Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? I_vote_lcap14%Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yugiohmania827
Tester
Tester
yugiohmania827

E.T. Cash : 68

Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 pm

I have heard alot of questions about wether this cad is fair or not. In find it be not fair. This will be a poll that i want anybody within a 28 day period who fells like they want to vote to vote. This card is in my oppinion unfair because of how the only wy to destroy it is battle. Many oppose wll its hard to summon. I say not really. Anyway if you vote I would like (this is optional) for you to leave a reply why its fair or unfair.
Back to top Go down
Eugene_Chaud

Eugene_Chaud

E.T. Cash : 100

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 1:18 am

It's Totally Fair because shut up.

On a serious note. That thing is impossible to get out.

*P.S.* (You're going to die in your sleep for posting this. Don't mess with a Deity)

*P.S.S.* (That's not a threat, that's a joke)
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Tester
Tester
yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:08 am

Listen I do agree it can be difficult to get out and yes I did post this after our duel but this was a legit question. Besides you I saw I believe four to five decks yesterday that the main purpose was her. Every due they got her out and had her at insane power. That would be the part that is unfair. You can get her to insane power and the only way to destroy her is battle. Its not like im saying that its not hard to get her our but I mean look at the fact of our duel. You had her at 8000 atk and def. Name one monster that can destroy that which is still legal. If they took out the part about effects I think it would be a fair card. I do view it as a great card to have out but also look at another fact. If u deal damage to me 3 times its an automatic win. That is also something unfair. Also with its effect its unaffected by skilldrain it looks like so if you had that to it would be insane time. Yes I was close but you know wat I just view it as being a trump card.
Back to top Go down
Eugene_Chaud

Eugene_Chaud

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

I'm going to outright say that's a lie. I've seen 1 other deck legitimately try to use this, and I completely destroyed them with Gusto/Mist Valley. Lawlz maybe you need to kill quicker then. I know for a fact I wouldn't have won against Hello-Killer. His deck is too quick. The card isn't over powered, and without the eff? Vennominaga without it's eff is just Vennominon. Also no. It's Eff is just right for it's summoning requirements. That card takes 5 cards in a perfect hand to get out. The deck isn't easy to make or run. It takes so much trial and error it's not funny. If you don't "like" it that's fine, but that's not synonymous with it being "unfair".
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Tester
Tester
yugiohmania827

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Its a legit card. Also I realize that the card is almost nsane to bring out. Also if you are to mess one little thing up you could have screwed over your matxch. But you have to agree that the part about 3 damages to oppenet equal an instant win. I mean ok it is very hard to get out. Also it is a fair card but that part is the only thing I truly find unfair because sure you can get it to lets say 9000 to 10000 atk which I know ways to destroy I just need the right card at the right time. But the part about the damage is the only thing I find sketchy.
Back to top Go down
Hello-Killer
Admin
Admin
Hello-Killer

PostSubject: 3   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:48 pm

one its fair bc it only works with one type of monsters

2 its fair bc if u dont set up your grave first you will lose him very fast and u take alot of damage when you are seting up your grave

3 its fair bc its not a card u can just tribute to summonm u have to set up his summon and if u are dueling a good deck u will lose in this format bc of how slow the deck can be.

4 its fair bc if u are dueling someone who knows their deck and makes it good and not just copy and past a deck form youtube and thank u know how to use it when u cant .

its a good card but not in this format to a good top tir player or someon who know their deck better then the person useing this deck. black luster soulder is un-fair bc he can remove face down monsters he can atk 2 times in one battle phase with an atk of 3000 its too easy to get him out in this format. its too easy to keep him on the feald with all the stuff that protects him 3Xmst heavey storm ect. and if u are haveing a problem with one card make a side deck to stop it thats what the side decks for dont fuss about being a swor loser bc u cant use your deck as good as someone who can use theirs.

Just my thought goes for anyone who wants to fuss about a card.
Back to top Go down
Hello-Killer
Admin
Admin
Hello-Killer

PostSubject: how to win   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Run a remove form game deck and it will have no power.

Run 3X soul release in extra to remove his monster from grave makeing it have no power

Run a faster deck really not that hard the vinoma deck is pritty much a tir 30 deck and slow

And if u do lose take it like a man and figure a way to bet it once agen not that hard a vinoma deck is not a deck u can just set around with a play with u need to kill it befor he can set up his cards other wise its your foult he won or anyone eals wining with that deck its slow and leaves alot of openings for a quick win if your deck cant make that win then him wining is leget and so is the cards he used just means he can uses his deck better then his opponet not saying he is better then u and not saying im better then him but if i had to duel his deck i would try my hardest to win in 2 turn so i dont have to see that big eugly snake queen bc shes cray and scarry looking lol but if i wated for him to get it out and i just set their and let him then that would be on me and i would just take it like a man and try harder next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?   Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vennominaga, the Deity of Poisonous Snakes. Fair or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eye of the Tiger Duel Academy :: General Discussion-
Jump to: