Eye of the Tiger Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the academy where beginners become pros!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inExp
Latest topics
» Earth Monster of the Week 4
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm by yugiohmania827

» yugiohmania827 IS OUT!
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:34 pm by yugiohmania827

» See ya guys! Tsubassa
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am by tsubassa

» illmatic is sadly leaving....
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:56 am by Eugene_Chaud

» Richbonner93's Departure
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:24 am by richbonner93

» Favorite Old School Card
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:54 am by Eugene_Chaud

» Debut of the Ranking Tournaments: December 26, 2011 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am by ~Prongs

» Earth Monstr of the Week 3
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 am by yugiohmania827

» ~Prongs here
new testing rules for new dorms EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 am by yugiohmania827

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topics
Tester Applications
Debut of the Ranking Tournaments: December 26, 2011 at 5:00 pm Eastern Time
How about classes?
Yu-Gi-Oh! Tier List Discussion
Richbonner93 and Illimatic123: Guide To Deck Building
Favorite Old School Card
brand new dorms
team stardust
Diffrent Strategies Classes
richbonner93's Roleplay character: Rein Barrett
Top posting users this week
No user

new testing rules for new dorms

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatum
Admin
Admin
Ultimatum

E.T. Cash : 9999

new testing rules for new dorms Empty
PostSubject: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Wind/Water: This dorm has player's with decks focused on the balance hand advantage to field advantage ratio and using support spell and traps to gain a bigger advantage over your opponent and making passive moves to set up the combo's correctly.

Earth:This dorm has lots of anti meta duelist because of Earth's neutral playing style but also has strategic lock down or Burn duelist and maybe both

Fire:This dorm has duelist that use the advantage of syncro/fusion summoning and syncro/fusion summon very fast, this also includes using effects like BLS

Light: Duelist with highly offense or highly defensive decks

Dark:Has duelist that know how to use revival techniques and graveyard play to swarm the field

Each duelist has a favorite deck and that deck will be the deck that testers duel against and when accepted into the academy that same deck will be considered that duelist "Dorm Deck" because that deck represents his/her dorm and also fav play style

the test system is easy you dont have to rate but you do have to have the ability to look at their deck and know what is the main focus in that specific deck to win a duel. If you have to as a tester have them reveal their deck and look at it and ask questions to find proper dorm placement. there are many different decks out there that are amazing in their own way and we want the duelist that make those decks because those are the ones with real potential.
Back to top Go down
ThatPersonEric

ThatPersonEric

E.T. Cash : 104

PostSubject: Re: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 pm

This is a very nice new system Smile. It's good to see that my deck totally fits into the earth dorm criteria seeing as I'm already in earth. I think this will definately help alot of duelists find their way in the academy.
Back to top Go down
Hello-Killer
Admin
Admin
Hello-Killer

E.T. Cash : 100

PostSubject: Re: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:53 pm

not bad at all and my dragunity deck is just like how the wind is described nice thanking
Back to top Go down
yugiohmania827
Tester
Tester
yugiohmania827

E.T. Cash : 68

PostSubject: Re: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 pm

I like it but my machina is full meta.
Back to top Go down
Hello-Killer
Admin
Admin
Hello-Killer

E.T. Cash : 100

PostSubject: Re: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:16 pm

i would call machina a lock down deck other then meta bc his eff of destroying a monster when destroyed by battle and destroying the oppents hand then targted my a monster eff yeah its meta in a sence but wil the abilty to come back it locks down your oppents plays bc thay cant atk with a monster thay might want to bc it can get blown up or use a rycro on him bc u cna get read of a card thay need in the hand. just my thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new testing rules for new dorms   new testing rules for new dorms Empty

Back to top Go down

new testing rules for new dorms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eye of the Tiger Duel Academy :: Rules-
Jump to: